Fujimak establishes subsidiaries in USA
On November 1, 2022, fujimak corporation (Headquarters: Minato-ku, Tokyo; President: Koji Kumagai; hereafter Fujimak) established new subsidiaries in Calinornia, USA.
1. Developments of Global Business
Fujimak established new subsidiaries in USA for the purpose of promoting sales in the North American region.
This is the first subsidiary established in North America. We will continue to meet the needs of our customers, cetering on sales that make the most of our strengths in products.
In line with its corporate philosophy of "comprehensive support for the food business", fujimak will continue to further expand and enhance its ability to support the global food business.
2. Overview of New Subsidiaries
3. Overview of fujimak
- fujimak corporation
- Koji Kumagai (President)
- 1-7-23 Minamiazabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0047, Japan
- March 31, 1950
- Manufacture and sale of kitchen equipment, design and maintenance of kitchen facilities
- Paid-up capital
- JPY 1,471.15 million
4. For inquiries concerning this matter
Inquiries Regarding Overseas Subsidiaries
Fujimak Global Business Department
Fujimak Marketing Department